2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $14,291 - $19,080
- No trim specified for this review
- Love driving the car when I'm not stranded on the side of the road.
- Reliability. The car is not worth keeping after the warranty ends.
Purchased As New
Two months after the warranty ended, the water pump and thermostat failed. 2 days in the shop and $1,400 later and got it back and traded it in for an infiniti G37S. I have owned Honda, Toyota and Ford, and I have never been left stranded on the road. Not good for a 50K+ car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles