2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $23,416 - $30,039
- No trim specified for this review
- I think they should've use the new transmission stick shift (electronic)
Purchased As New
bought the second 3 series, got in in Christmas and got a $10,000 discount due to end of fiscal year and last year's model which is great
iDrive works great, amazing vehicle, relatively good on gas and GREAT on snowy roads
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Details New Proactive Driving Assistant
If you think your current car is clever with adaptive headlights, rain-sensing wipers and the abilit...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles