2008 BMW 3 Series Sports Wagon User Reviews
- $14,947 - $15,905
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, 27 city, 34 hwy, (80mph)
- Brakes are very sensitive and grabby. Auto transmission is somewhat abrupt. No water temp gauge.
My Sports Wagon corners, brakes and handles better than my old Corvette. To me this translates into safety.
40 out of 84 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles