2006 BMW 3 Series Wagon
The 2006 3 Series Wagon is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury wagon, available in one trim only, the 325xi. The... read more 2006 3 Series Wagon's closest competitors include the Audi A3, the Saab 9-3 SportCombi, and the Volvo XC70.
Upon introduction, the 3 Series Wagon is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 3 Series Wagon is redesigned for 2006.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles