1999 BMW 3-Series
- $2,301 - $5,711
The 1999 3-Series is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sports coupe, luxury sports coupe, convertible, luxury... read more sports sedan, or sports sedan, available in 7 trims, ranging from the 318ti Sport to the 328ic. The 1999 3-Series's closest competitors include the Acura Integra, the Saab 9-3, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the 318ti Sport is equipped with a standard 1.9-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. The 328ic is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 BMW 3-Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles