2000 BMW 3 Series
328i sedan shown
- $3,585 - $5,836
The 2000 3 Series is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sports coupe, luxury sports coupe, convertible, luxury... read more sports sedan, sports sedan, or wagon, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 323i sedan to the 323Ci convertible. The 2000 3 Series's closest competitors include the Mitsubishi Diamante, the Toyota Camry, and the Volvo S70.
Upon introduction, the 323i sedan is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 323Ci convertible is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 BMW 3 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles