2003 BMW 3 Series
325i Sedan shown
- $5,053 - $9,905
The 2003 3 Series is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury coupe, luxury sports coupe, luxury convertible,... read more luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 10 trims, ranging from the 325i Sedan to the 330Ci Convertible. The 2003 3 Series's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class, and the Volvo S60.
Upon introduction, the 325i Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 330Ci Convertible is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 3 Series is a carryover from 2002.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 BMW 3 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles