2003 BMW 3 Series User Reviews
330Ci Convertible shown
- $5,053 - $9,905
- Decent Fuel economy, style, comfort, features, and performance!
- Expensive oil (Synthetic 5w40 or 0w40, Not necessary to go to a BMW dealership)
Purchased As Used
Fantastic car! People think that BMW owners have to go to BMW dealerships that rob customers daily, but are wrong. Almost any mechanic can work on a BMW, change it's oil, and much much more. It s a blast to drive and own! Few repairs and loads of fun!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles