2001 BMW 330
330Ci convertible shown
- $5,937 - $8,049
The 2001 330 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sports coupe, luxury convertible, or luxury sports... read more sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 330i sedan to the 330Ci convertible. The 2001 330's closest competitors include the Saab 9-3 Viggen and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the 330i sedan is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The 330Ci convertible is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 BMW 330
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles