2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$30,480 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L I6, 24 valves, 300 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 8 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fun to drive, decent fuel...
- iDrive and other electron...
“Safe to say this is the most fun to drive car in its class, but it's overpriced (when you add any options) and the electronics are a...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles