2011 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$42,579 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 400 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 8 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Luxurious and comfortable
- looks ugly from the back
“Awesome looking. Moon roof standard. Two ways to open trunk. Good if you have the options you want. Not best BMW made.”more
Most Viewed New Large
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles