1999 BMW 5-Series
- $2,898 - $5,175
The 1999 5-Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the 528i to the 540i sport wagon. The 1999 5-Series's closest competitors include the Cadillac Seville, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 528i is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I6, 193-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 540i sport wagon is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 282-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 BMW 5-Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles