2005 BMW 5 Series User Reviews
525i Sedan shown
- $9,535 - $12,883
- No trim specified for this review
- Engine and gear box response, handling, braking.
- I-drive is too slow and complex, takes too long for systems to boot up. The interior is a bit cold
This is my third BMW five series and this is the best, even if it lacks the handsome looks and character of its predecesor. I tested the E500 and the A6 4.2 before selecting the 545 and the BMW is the more complete, if less compromising car. Its a sports saloon and does not pretend to be anything else like the Audi & Merc. The interior is a little cold for my liking but once the car is on the move it really doesn't matter!
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles