2006 BMW 5 Series
525xi Sedan shown
- $11,440 - $15,494
The 2006 5 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in... read more 6 trims, ranging from the 525i Sedan to the 550i Sedan. The 2006 5 Series's closest competitors include the Audi A6, the Jaguar XJ-Series, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 525i Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The 550i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 525i Sedan, and the 2006 550i Sedan are carryovers from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW 5 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles