2007 BMW 5 Series User Reviews
525i Sedan shown
- $13,260 - $17,934
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is not bad especially on the highway.
- Ride is great! the control is the best yet for 5 series.
I've owned BMWs since 1983. The 525XI is my third 525. This is the best yet. I spent an afternoon driving through the mountains at not the normal speed limits and it handled superbly. I was truly impressed. All persons that ridden in my car, LOVES IT!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles