2009 BMW 5 Series User Reviews
535i Sedan shown
- $20,067 - $29,661
- No trim specified for this review
- Great styling & interior, great finish, very quick with turbo
- I have had the car for 18 months, and have had 3 - 4 problems
Purchased As New
This was my 4th BMW and first 5 series. The car is solid as a rock, finish if great, and the twin turbo helps it to fly ! The biggest issue I have had is that the battery continues to drain, and the dealer says that is normal and to charge the battery at night. I have never had to do this with any car, and it seemsridiculous to me...
26 out of 51 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW i8 Hybrid Sportscar Detailed
Well, here it is (at least, most of it): the BMW i8. Not fully pulled out from under the cover of ca...Read Full Review
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles