2011 BMW 5 Series
- $31,958 - $44,235
The 2011 5 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the 528i to the 550i xDrive.
Upon introduction, the 528i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. The 550i xDrive is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 400-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 5 Series is redesigned for 2011.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 BMW 5 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles