2011 BMW 5 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$42,513 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 400 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 15 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Excellent Build Quality, ...
- Electronic Steering seems...
“I bought the car in late 2010 brand new. Its the 2011 550i almost completely packaged and definitely sport package. I already put 14,000 mil...”more
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles