2011 BMW 5 Series User Reviews
535i xDrive shown
- $31,958 - $44,235
- No trim specified for this review
- All up a very nice car, gas mileage better than I had expected. about 28 all up and 32 on a trip.
- great deal of windshield glare, balky transmission
Purchased As New
Great, comfortable, good looking car BUT..two things are not good.
1. The trans is balky, very balky. I had a 335i and it was silky smooth. this one is not.Test drive the car before you buy.
2. If you get the head up display like I did, note the reflection(all day long) in the windshield. If I had noticed I would not have gotten the option
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles