2011 BMW 5 Series User Reviews
535i xDrive shown
- $31,958 - $44,235
- No trim specified for this review
- All up a very nice car, gas mileage better than I had expected. about 28 all up and 32 on a trip.
- great deal of windshield glare, balky transmission
Purchased As New
Great, comfortable, good looking car BUT..two things are not good.
1. The trans is balky, very balky. I had a 335i and it was silky smooth. this one is not.Test drive the car before you buy.
2. If you get the head up display like I did, note the reflection(all day long) in the windshield. If I had noticed I would not have gotten the option
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Details New Proactive Driving Assistant
If you think your current car is clever with adaptive headlights, rain-sensing wipers and the abilit...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles