2004 BMW 6 Series
645Ci Coupe shown
- $14,185 - $17,461
The 2004 6 Series is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two... read more trims, the 645Ci Coupe and the 645Ci Convertible. The 2004 6 Series's closest competitors include the Cadillac XLR, the Mazda RX-8, and the Porsche Boxster.
Upon introduction, the 645Ci Coupe is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The 645Ci Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 6 Series is all-new for 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 BMW 6 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles