2006 BMW 6 Series
650i Coupe shown
- $20,186 - $23,323
The 2006 6 Series is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two... read more trims, the 650i Coupe and the 650i Convertible. The 2006 6 Series's closest competitors include the Audi S4, the Jaguar XK-Series, and the Porsche 911 Carrera.
Upon introduction, the 650i Coupe is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 650i Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 6 Series is a carryover from 2005.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW 6 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles