2006 BMW 6 Series
650i Convertible shown
- $22,168 - $25,763
The 2006 6 Series is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two... read more trims, the 650i Coupe and the 650i Convertible. The 2006 6 Series's closest competitors include the Audi S4, the Jaguar XK-Series, and the Porsche 911 Carrera.
Upon introduction, the 650i Coupe is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 650i Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 6 Series is a carryover from 2005.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW 6 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
First ride: BMW C 600 Sport maxi-scooter has the brand's sporty flair
With a brand forever linked with the "ultimate driving machine" tagline, you might not associate BMW...Read Full Review
For sale: BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK test cars
Spring is just weeks away, and with the new season comes the dream of warm weather and open-road rom...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Next BMW 3 Series coupe becomes 4 Series
At the Detroit Auto Show this week BMW showed the next-generation 3 Series-based coupe. Although off...Read Full Review
We drive the BMW ActiveHybrid 5 to see if it is sporty and efficient
You may not have heard, but BMW now offers its luxurious 5 Series sedan as hybrid. We recently spent...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles