2014 BMW 6 Series
650i Convertible shown
- $75,400 - $97,200
- $69,370 - $89,425
The 2014 6 Series is a 2-door, 4-passenger CL, or CVCL, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 640i Coupe... read more to the 650i xDrive Convertible.
Upon introduction, the 640i Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 315-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. The 650i xDrive Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 445-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 BMW 6 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 BMW 6 Series also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 BMW 6 Series
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Bmw 6 Series
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles