2014 BMW 6 Series
650i xDrive Convertible shown
- $75,400 - $97,200
- $69,370 - $89,425
The 2014 6 Series is a 2-door, 4-passenger CL, or CVCL, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 640i Coupe... read more to the 650i xDrive Convertible.
Upon introduction, the 640i Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 315-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. The 650i xDrive Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 445-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 BMW 6 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles