1999 BMW 7-Series
- $5,545 - $8,574
The 1999 7-Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 740i to the... read more 750iL. The 1999 7-Series's closest competitors include the Audi A8, the Jaguar XJ8, and the Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
Upon introduction, the 740i is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 282-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 750iL is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V12, 326-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 BMW 7-Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles