2001 BMW 7 Series
- $5,489 - $10,857
The 2001 7 Series is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 740i... read more to the 750iL Protection. The 2001 7 Series's closest competitors include the Audi A8, the Jaguar XJ8, and the Rolls-Royce Park Ward.
Upon introduction, the 740i is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 282-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 750iL Protection is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V12, 326-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles