2002 BMW 7 Series
745i sedan shown
- $7,279 - $9,050
The 2002 7 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the 745i sedan and the 745Li... read more sedan. The 2002 7 Series's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Jaguar XJ Series, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 7 Series is redesigned for 2002.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Bmw 7 Series Used
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles