2003 BMW 7 Series
760Li Sedan shown
- $8,720 - $14,976
The 2003 7 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the 745i Sedan to the 760Li Sedan. The 2003 7 Series's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Jaguar XJ Series, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 745i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The 760Li Sedan is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V12, 438-horsepower engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 7 Series is a carryover from 2002.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles