2003 BMW 7 Series User Reviews
745Li Sedan shown
- $8,720 - $14,976
- No trim specified for this review
- All the creature comforts you can think of and style that says "Hello, I'm here."
- High maintenance cost. If you don't have a warranty forget it.
Purchased As Used
This car gets stares everywhere it goes, especially if you throw some hot wheels on it. If you are 6ft+ you won't feel like a giant in a craker-jack box drive around town. Very roomy and comfortable. Maintenance cost is high though. Expect a few thousand a year in repair/maint if you don't have a warranty. Even with a warranty expect at least $2000 a year.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles