2004 BMW 7 Series
745i Sedan shown
- $9,613 - $16,939
The 2004 7 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the 745i Sedan to the 760Li Sedan. The 2004 7 Series's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Lexus GS 430, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 745i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 325-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The 760Li Sedan is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V12, 438-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 7 Series is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles