2004 BMW 7 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$11,611 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 108000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 325 hp @ 6100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Large interior space, hig...
- I-Drive is a bit complex ...
“I've owned this car (2002) for about 2 years now. Love the car, and have had no major problems, but decided to check out the new S5...”more
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles