2005 BMW 7 Series
There are 9 user reviews for the 745i Sedan trim shown below
- Elegant and Powerful!
- I get teased that by my family that it sleeps in the garage.. only goes out on weekends, & occasions
Purchased As Used
Sitting in this vehicle is like sitting in a aircraft cabin! There is so much technology in the BMW 7 Series (2005).
For example, I bought this car in Jan. 2008, and didn't find out that the steering wheel warms up (button to left of column) until 3 months later.
I was impressed with the bult in navigation sysytem (GPS) which is technology that even some cars today don't even have (clumsy external GPS' that sit on your dash or window)...forgedaboudit!!
Here's a list of some of my favorite tecnology gadgets that come with the 7 series (2005-2009) models if your intereted in becoming a very sastisfied owner.
1. Automatic Bumper Sensors (to avoid parking boo boos). Right mirror also tilts down to see curb when backing.
2. Heated seats for rear passengers as well. Also includes drop down full tilt vanity mirror for your guests.
3. Voice command your Radio, or multiple CD's to play.
4. On board phone that pops out of the dash. Hooks up to your cell phone to browse numbers from car screen, keeping your eyes closer to the road. Older models require kit attachment.
I hope that my short review was helpful in your decision making.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )