2006 BMW 7 Series
760Li Sedan shown
- $14,444 - $23,622
The 2006 7 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the 750i Sedan to the 760Li Sedan. The 2006 7 Series's closest competitors include the Audi A8, the Jaguar XJ-Series, and the Volkswagen Phaeton.
Upon introduction, the 750i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The 760Li Sedan is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V12, 438-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 7 Series is freshened for 2006.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles