2007 BMW 7 Series
760Li Sedan shown
- $18,585 - $29,965
The 2007 7 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the 750i Sedan to the 760Li Sedan.
Upon introduction, the 750i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The 760Li Sedan is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V12, 438-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 750i Sedan, and the 2007 760Li Sedan are carryovers from 2006.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 BMW 7 Series
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles