2008 BMW 7 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$22,194 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.8L V8, 32 valves, 360 hp @ 6300 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good fuel economy,handles...
“This car is the best. Anyone wants a bmw, the 750i is the way to go. I love this car.”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles