2009 BMW 7 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$34,004 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 400 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- great power, ride, handli...
- electronics, gas mileage,...
“I have owned 14 BMWs and this is the worst as far as quality control. The electronics, not i drive, in the car do not work as the manual st...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles