2009 BMW 7 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$36,079 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 400 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good looks, perfomance, i...
“Incredible handling, I replaced my 335 convertible for this car and all I have to say is that driving the 7 series is just as fun, it feels ...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles