2011 BMW 7 Series User Reviews
750i xDrive Sedan shown
- $39,036 - $72,414
- No trim specified for this review
- better styling, great finishing, electronics exciting and functional
- should have more standard equipment; too many options
Purchased As New
Great riding and handling actually better than comparable Mercedes and Lexus but Mercedes finishing and styling still reign supreme.
Poorly placed trunk opening switch in interior camera.
Above and rear camera work well.
Side cameras are USELESS although a good idea. They need to provide better resolution.
Overall a stunning luxury car with wide choice of optional safety and comfort extras.
Great ride, handling and pride
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles