2012 BMW 7 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$57,198 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 400 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 22 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- awsome power when you ste...
- windows rattle,speakers b...
“Other than the rattle in the drivers door,and occasional buzz from the speakers.The comfort ride and the response power from the throttle, t...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW i8 Hybrid Sportscar Detailed
Well, here it is (at least, most of it): the BMW i8. Not fully pulled out from under the cover of ca...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles