1997 BMW 8-Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$7,408 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 192000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 282 hp @ 5700 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
There are no user reviews for this trim yet.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles