2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
- $49,650 - $49,650
The 2013 ActiveHybrid 3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in one trim only, the Base.
Upon... read more introduction, the ActiveHybrid 3 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 335-horsepower, turbo, hybrid engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
Most Viewed New Hybrids
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles