2012 BMW Alpina B7
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$70,536 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 500 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
There are no user reviews for this trim yet.
Most Viewed New Large
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles