2000 BMW M
- $10,489 - $11,122
The 2000 M is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the coupe and the roadster. The 2000 M's closest competitors include the Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class and the Porsche Boxster.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 BMW M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles