2001 BMW M
- $11,990 - $12,272
The 2001 M is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the coupe and the roadster. The 2001 M's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Corvette and the Porsche Boxster.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 315-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 BMW M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW i8 Hybrid Sportscar Detailed
Well, here it is (at least, most of it): the BMW i8. Not fully pulled out from under the cover of ca...Read Full Review
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles