2002 BMW M
- $14,912 - $15,584
The 2002 M is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the coupe and the roadster. The 2002 M's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 315-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard.
The 2002 M is a carryover from 2001.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 BMW M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles