2006 BMW M
- $17,940 - $19,585
The 2006 M is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims, the Coupe... read more and the Roadster. The 2006 M's closest competitors include the Audi S4, the Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class, and the Porsche Cayman.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 330-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Roadster is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 330-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 M is all-new for 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles