2003 BMW M3
- $12,907 - $14,542
The 2003 M3 is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two... read more trims, the Coupe and the Convertible. The 2003 M3's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 333-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Convertible is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 333-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 M3 is a carryover from 2002.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 BMW M3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles