2011 BMW M3
- $46,909 - $52,288
The 2011 M3 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sports coupe, convertible sports car, or luxury sports... read more sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Sedan to the Convertible.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 414-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 414-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 7-speed manual transmission is optional.
The 2011 M3 is a carryover from 2010.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 BMW M3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles