2012 BMW M3
- Not Available
The 2012 M3 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the Coupe and the Convertible.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 414-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The Convertible is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 414-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 BMW M3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 BMW M3 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 BMW M3
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
2014 BMW 4-Series Comes out to Play
These are the first official images of the all-new BMW 4-Series coupe, aka, the newly-named replacem...Read Full Review
BMW Traffic Jam Assistant puts self-driving car closer than you think
All the buzz surrounding autonomous, or self-driving cars usually includes a caveat that this techno...Read Full Review
Fast and fatuous: Goofball drives his BMW M3 off a cliff
The BMW M3 is a souped-up version of the automaker's popular 3-series. It's target market is people ...Read Full Review
Siri and S-Voice to be riding shotgun soon in BMW models
BMW has announced upgrades to its ConnectedDrive suite of telematics safety and convenience features...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles