2010 BMW M5 Sedan
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$48,248 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 5.0L V10, 40 valves, 500 hp @ 7750 rpm
- 7 speed manual transmission
- 11 mpg city / 17 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- good engine and a good sa...
- it drives very nice
“i like this car very much cause my mom wants it at is a good gas saver”more
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles