2013 BMW M5
- $90,200 - $90,200
The 2013 M5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SLSS, available in one trim only, the Sedan.
Upon introduction,... read more the M5 is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 560-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 BMW M5 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 BMW M5
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles